Carbon pre-filters reduce chemical contaminants in the water. The carbon pre-filters are replaced once every 6 months. Two carbon filters, O-rings, and installation instructions are included.
Reverse Osmosis System
The automatic shut off valve turns off the treated water supply when the RO storage tank pressure falls below a threshold. The valve has quick connect fittings. Installation instructions are included.
The Antunes Water Reverse Osmosis (WRO) significantly reduces impurities from water. Designed to decrease a wide spectrum of contaminants, the WRO brings peace of mind that your household’s drinking water supply is healthier, cleaner, and fresher. With up to 99 percent reduction in contaminants, the WRO provides higher quality water than bottled water, without the high cost and plastic waste. The WRO delivers water to a dedicated faucet, allowing you to experience all its benefits.
THE BENEFIT OF REVERSE OSMOSIS IN YOUR HOME
- Provides cleaner and safer water for drinking and cooking
- More than 90 percent reduction of total dissolved solids (TDS)
- 99.95 percent reduction in cyst
- Reduces heavy metals (such as lead, arsenic, chromium, and cadmium)
- Provides reduction in sodium
- Removes the need for expensive bottled water
- Lets you enjoy great-tasting water straight at the source
The WRO features a specialized membrane that lets water molecules pass through the membrane while leaving contaminants behind. Cleaner water flows to a dedicated water faucet, delivering fresh water for drinking and cooking.
The WRO has a five-stage treatment process. The water first enters a sediment filter for solids reduction, followed by two sperate carbon filters for reduction of chlorine and other chemicals, a specialized membrane for dissolved solids reduction and finally, a carbon filter for polishing to great taste.
The WRO is certified to NSF/ANSI 58 for reduction of barium, cadmium, copper, cyst, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, fluoride, lead nitrite, nitrate, radium 226/228, selenium, and TDS (total dissolved solids).Certification can be viewed at the Water Quality Association listing.
At up to 50 gallons per day, the WRO includes the five-stage reverse osmosis system, 4.4 gallon storage tank, drain saddle connection, tubing, filter wrench, and faucet. The replacement cycle for the sediment, carbon prefilters and carbon postfilter is once every 6 months. The replacement cycle for the specialized membrane is once every 2-5 years.
Installation of the Water Softener System (WSS) system upstream of the WRO will help protect the specialized membrane from scale buildup.
- We are offer one of the few RO systems available that are NSF/ANSI tested and certified to give you peace of mind on their performance.
- For ease of installation, we offer free shipping and complete system with all components included, so your system can be up and running with crystal clear water.
- Antunes Water’s RO system provides 5-stage filtration produces a higher level of purity than more common 3-stage filtration systems.
- Our compact design fits under the sink, comes with a dedicated faucet, and is quick and easy to maintain.
- TDS Monitor Instructions
- RO Membrane Replacement Instructions
- Carbon Post-Filter Replacement Instructions
- Carbon Pre-Filter Replacement Instructions
- Sediment Pre-Filter Replacement Instructions
- Flow Restrictor Replacement Instructions
- Shut-Off Valve Replacement Instructions
- Check Valve Replacement Instructions
- RO Housing Replacement Instructions
Sediment pre-filter replacement cartridge reduces suspended solids down to 5 microns. Pre-filter is replaced once every 6 months. Includes O-ring and installation instructions.
The air gap faucet is a dedicated faucet for RO treated water for consumption.