Softened water is a necessity in today’s home. With the vast majority of the country supplied with hard water, scale deposits affecting plumbing fixtures and appliances are a common occurrence. The whole house Water Softener System (WSS) from Antunes Water is an economical solution to deliver soft water throughout the entire house with just a single system. With the WSS, scale free water can be delivered to every faucet and appliance in your home, allowing you to truly experience all its benefits.
THE BENEFIT OF A WATER SOFTENER SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes and appliances
- Promotes clear dishes, pots, pans, and shower doors
- Makes water heaters more efficient, saving energy and lowering monthly bills
- Prevents clogged showerheads, faucets, and drains
- Makes for softer linens, clothes, hair, and skin
- Reduces detergent, soap, and chemicals needed for cleaning
The WSS features ion exchange technology that reduces scale causing minerals, calcium and magnesium to less than 1 grain per gallon.
The WSS is composed of a control valve, media tank, and brine tank. The valve controls the flow of water through the media tank. As the water flows through the tank, the hardness minerals are removed by the media. The brine tank holds the salt that is used to regenerate the media to like new state. The WSS is certified to NSF/ANSI 44 for hardness reduction. Certification can be viewed at the Water Quality Association listing.
At up to 11.5 gallons per minute flow rate capacity, and 2 cubic feet of media, this system has 63,000 grains capacity at 30 lbs. of salt. Maintaining the WSS requires that the brine system remain at least half-full of salt. Replacement cycle for the media is once every 5 – 7 years.
Installation of a VZN system ahead of the WSS will protect the media from degradation by reducing sediment and oxidizing chemicals.
- We offer one of the few water softeners that are NSF/ANSI tested and certified to give you peace of mind on their performance.
- For the optimum delivery experience, we offer free shipping with the softener media already loaded into the tank.
- If installation assistance is needed, please contact us for licensed plumber recommendations.
Your softener comes with the highest quality, state-of-the-art control valve designed with:
- Superior strength and durability
- Non-corrosive material
- UV resistant
- Large LCD display
- Timeclock or metered functionality
- Proven technology