“By combining charitable outreach, environmental sustainability, product efficiency, and responsible corporate culture, we are truly maximizing Antunes’ positive impact on the world.”
Antunes Chief Purpose Officer, Jane Bullock
Antunes’ Corporate Social Responsibility is led by the rooted desire to positively impact the world while building an enduring, great company. As a family-owned and operated company, we are uniquely positioned to have a strong purpose-driven culture.
- Apprenticeship Program – From fabrication to specialized machine operation and precision measurement, we offer open apprenticeships for advancing individual careers.
- Diversity Teams – Cross-functional, multilevel teams of 8 – 10 members to create their own project.
- Culture of Learning – Supporting team members continuing their education with financial support.
- Community Volunteerism – Sponsoring volunteering, donation programs and “FUNdraising” events.
- Glenn Bullock Scholarship Award – Designed with an infinite mindset and is awarded every year to leaders of the future. Download application here.
Antunes provides donation and support to many causes as well as matching team member donations to various non-profit organizations.
Corporate Charity: Splash
Antunes works with Splash to equip them with high quality water treatment systems and increase awareness to support Splash’s goal of providing clean drinking water and hygiene solutions to kids around the world. Since 2007, Antunes has raised more than $500,000 and is excited to continue supporting Splash and their goal. Through this partnership, Splash has installed more than 1,140 Antunes water filtration systems throughout the word.
Team members are encouraged to volunteer at Antunes charity organizations or any certified 501C3 organization. Antunes organizes local volunteer opportunities each month during work hours so team members can attend.
- Feed My Starving Children
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Outreach Community Center
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Village of Carol Stream Pond Clean Up
Committed to environmental sustainability, Antunes has strategically implemented the most eco-friendly measures when possible.
- Diverting waste to landfill by composting and recycling initiatives
- Sustainable packaging initiatives including on demand box making for all products
- Purchasing 50% Green Energy
- Antunes has received SCARCE’s Earth and Water Flag for efforts in conserving resources, creating a healthy environment and commitment to clean water.
Antunes implements sustainable principles when developing equipment.
- Waste reducing – Antunes products improve yield, reduce the waste of food and water, and limit the amount of waste to landfills
- Energy efficient – Experience savings on energy from Antunes products
- Southern Cal Edison Energy Rebate Program for select contact toasters
Efficiency Product Hero:
Antunes VZN Water Filtration System uses just one low-cost carbon cartridge that last 2 years, compared to eight filters with competitive units – reducing landfill waste 1:8! The multibore ultra-filtration cartridge is designed to last up to 10 years.