Coming from a family-owned company, Antunes understands that your commercial kitchen is unique. How exactly does your restaurant manage to continuously improve that same unique customer experience for each of your guests, across each of your locations? And no, it’s not a trick question.
Managing your food quality and keeping your menu items consistent is the best way you can ensure your customers’ experience throughout all your locations. By sourcing high quality, nutritious ingredients that are carefully prepared on the correct foodservice equipment, your customers can always get the consistent menu flavor they love.
How Does Consistent Food Quality Service Make a Difference?
Your customers come to your restaurant to eat. So if you’re looking for ways to improve their restaurant dining experience, start with managing the quality of your menu.
As you’re crafting your menu, be sure to incorporate nutrient rich ingredients. When possible, opt for items without preservatives. Having tasty and nutritious food is achievable. Get creative and swap ingredients such as locally sourced honey as opposed with sugar to boost nutritional benefits. Those extra details are key when creating the perfect dining experience.
Customers appreciate your care for their health and it often introduces them to new food or the idea of using foods in new ways.
Create new experiences for your customers by staying current on food trends and experimenting with new items. Many restaurants keep customers coming back for more, year after year with a new fall themed treat.
Dining and Branding Tip: Shout out your hero ingredients on your menu! Are your eggs sourced from a local farm? Is your beef grass fed? Communicate your special menu ingredients to your customers through branding on your menu or packaging.
Now that you’ve got good quality ingredients, it’s important to empower your commercial kitchen’s operators with the equipment needed to prepare it – how to maintain food quality in restaurant:
Antunes offers a wide variety of toasters, steamers, countertop grills and water treatment products designed to consistently produce food and beverages at a higher standard.
Here are some Antunes solutions to ensure your ingredients are prepared to perfection:
- Toasting – An Antunes toaster specifically matched to your unique menu item needs will decrease meal preparation ticket time, reduce food waste, and elevate customer retention. From buns to bread, flatbread, and muffins, attain the perfect temperature and toasting consistency for your menu items.
- Steaming – Prep and cook everything from proteins, vegetables, and pasta to seafood and even desserts with our innovative steamer solutions. At Antunes, we carry an extensive range of space-saving countertop steamers that are easy-to-use, reliable, and consistently prepare various menu items. Steamers improve throughput while maintaining the quality, appearance, and taste of the food. Antunes steamers can retherm in less than 2 minutes. Using steamers to retherm, allows food to stay most and evenly heated versus dry out and toughen when using microwaves.
- Countertop Grills – Our versatile range of commercial countertop grills and egg stations saves cooking space and makes preparing a variety of foods – like scrambled eggs, omelets, hot dogs, plant-based menu items, and more–easier. When it comes to grilling, it’s all possible with Antunes.
- Water Treatment – At a commercial foodservice operation, your water is directly connected to the quality and health of your cooking and beverage equipment. When you prioritize your water quality, you can be confident that your customers will receive the best tasting beverages and food, while keeping equipment operational throughout the busy workday.
Other factors that go into your customers’ dining experience is speed of service and consistency. With the restaurant worker shortage that we are currently faced with, Antunes offers custom automation solutions that can help increase your kitchen’s efficiency while improving speed of service – making your customer’s experience better in every way.
Here are some tasks you can automate with Antunes Automation:
- Automated Sauce Solutions – Automate cup filling, cheese dispensing and wing saucing.
- Automated Breading Machine – Automatically coats chicken strips, nuggets, and wings in milk- wash
- Automatic Bun Feeder – Automatically toast buns – Up to 1,200 buns per hour
- Automatic Conveyors – Automatically run multiple trays back-to-back to allow for larger orders in a smaller footprint
By replacing repetitive tasks with Antunes commercial kitchen automation solutions you can reallocate your employees to customer-facing roles. Customer service or restaurant experience needs are frequent in commercial kitchens. Meeting these needs is an easy how to improve customer experience in a restaurant. Automation can improve your guests’ experience through consistency which benefits your kitchen in ways such as saving resources – by operating at a lower headcount and money – through less food wasted.
The Impact of Consistent Menu Taste: A Game-Changer
Your commercial kitchen needs to remain consistent when preparing each order. It is essential to ensuring the same customer experience from location to location. Having a consistent restaurant experience builds brand awareness and improves customer retention.
“Lack of consistency in your menu from varying locations or even the same location can be frustrating for customers who depend on their favorites being as delicious as usual. This also contributes to your restaurants overall brand awareness and brand recognition. During a restaurant employee shortage or period of high employee turnover, your menu consistency could suffer and with it your customers’ experience at your restaurant.”Expert from Restaurant Worker Shortage article by Antunes – Read full article here.
By using consistent cooking products, you can be sure that your menu items are always as tasty as the customer remembered. Other benefits of using the correct restaurant kitchen equipment include efficiency which can affect everything in your commercial kitchen from food quality to speed of service… all of which form your customer’s restaurant experience.
Given the importance of food quality in restaurant and dining experiences, foodservice equipment can impact your customer’s experience.
Create a positive dining experience is the real goal. By having your customer’s menu favorites, served to perfection you are sure to improve the experience they have when dining in any of your restaurants – no matter the location.
Learn more about Antunes’ foodservice equipment here.