The waste-reducing Dial-A-Cup System features a one-size-fits-all design that can hold foam, paper and plastic cups (from 8-64 oz.) and dispense them one at a time — preventing the spread of germs. Additional cabinets are available with compartments to store lids and straws.
The Dial-A-Cup is available in 2 unique models
Dial-A-Cup dispensers are available in prearranged stainless steel cabinets. Cabinets are available in a variety of configurations, including individual compartments for straws and lids, to accommodate operations of all sizes.
DAC Components and Brackets
Individual DAC components can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or overhead. Models are available with a stainless look collar as well as with metal clips that do not leave marks or imprints on paper foam cups.
- Suitable for paper foam, paper, or plastic cups
- Cup size range: 8 oz. to 64 oz. standard size
- Can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or overhead
- Available for countertop use
- Stainless steel construction on cabinets for long life
- LS series available with lid and straw dispenser
- New DAC-5 and DAC-10 models available with metal clips that do not leave marks or imprints on paper foam cups
- Includes 90-day warranty